Fee Structure For The Academic year 2022-23
Greeting from the Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology, Bangalore!
1. Fee structure for the Academic year 2022-23 in r/o 2nd, 3rd, and 4th” year BHM students as under:
|Ser No||Year/ Course||Annual Fee||Hostel Fee||Messing Fee||Total|
|(a)||2nd Year (26th Course)||1,70,120.00||50,945.00||42,000.00||2,63,065.00|
|(b)||3rd Year (25th Course)||1,70,120.00||25,470.00||21,000.00||2,16,590.00|
|(c)||4th Year (24th Course)||1,70,120.00||50,945.00||42,000.00||2,63,085.00|
2. All fees will be remitted by the Parents/Students online on the “State Bank Collect (SBI Collect)” platform. Steps to be followed for payment are attached in Appendix. The link for payment of the fee is
Click Here (https ://www.onlinesbi.com/sbicollect/icollecthome.htm?corplD=3501761 ) will be available on the Institute website to access SBI Collect Portal.
3. Course-wise fee structure is available as “Default Mode” in the SBI Collect link. The last date of remittance of the fee is extended till 15 Aug 2022. No further extension will be granted. The following mode of payment can be opted for by Parents/Students for making payments through “SBI Collect”:
|Ser No||Mode of payments||Charges||Remarks||Messing Fee||Total|
|(a)||Net Banking SBI||As applicable||-||42,000.00||2,63,065.00|
|(b)||Other Bank’s||As applicable||-||21,000.00||2,16,590.00|
|(c)||SBl Other Bank's Debit Card (Rupay)||No charges||-||42,000.00||2,63,085.00|
4. As per convenience, Parents/Students may remit the total fee a single shot for all three treads,e Annual, Hostel, and Messing fees, or one by one. Late fee/penalty clause will be applicable as per AWES Rule by default mode of SBI Collect as per details given below:
|Ser No||Time Frame||Late Fees||Remarks||Messing Fee||Total|
|(a)||Till Due date||No late fee||Due date 15 Aug 2022||-||-|
|(b)||Day - 01to 15||Rs 25/- per day||-||42,000.00||2,63,065.00|
|(c)||Day - 16 to 30||Rs 50/- per day||-||21,000.00||2,16,590.00|
|(d)||Beyond 30 days onwards||Rs 100/- per day||To be taken off from the Institute Roster as per provisions of AWES Rules.||42,000.00||2,63,085.00|
5. After successful payment of the fee, Electronic Fee Receipt (E — Receipt) will be generated in the portal. The same be downloaded and printout be taken by the parents/students for their records.
STUDENTS/PARENTS CAN AVAIL OF BANK LOAN FACILITIES: (EDUCATION -LOANS) FOR PURSUIT OF GRADUATION. THE LOAN REPAYMENT IS TO BE PAID IN INSTALMENTS AFTER GRADUATION WITH THE JOB. THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY: FOR REPAYMENT OF EDUCATION LOANS RESTS WITH PARENTS/STUDENTS ONLY.